Universities and Colleges Nearby
The Junction City-Harrisburg area is located midway between the state’s two major universities. Two community colleges and several small private colleges are also nearby.
Oregon State University: Home of the “Beavers” PAC 10, Division 1, Corvallis (541) 753-4331
- Major Schools: Arts & Sciences, Pharmacy, Home Economics, Agriculture, Forestry, and Education. Graduate Schools: Oceanic & Atmospheric Sciences, Veterinary Medicine.
University of Oregon: Home of the “Ducks” PAC 10, Division 1, Eugene (541) 346-3243
- Major Schools: Business Administration, Journalism, Theoretical Sciences, Law, Architecture and Applied Arts
Lane Community College: 4000 East 30th, Eugene (541) 747.4501
- Major Areas: Associate Degrees, Flight Technology and Continuing Education.
Linn-Benton Community College: 6500 Pacific Blvd., Albany (541) 917-4811 .
- Major Areas: Associate Degrees, courses for lifelong learning and Certificate programs.
Northwest Christian University: 828 E 11th Avenue, Eugene (541) 343-1641
- Christian Liberal Arts College and Ministries
New Hope Christian College: 2155 Bailey Hill Road, Eugene (541) 485-1780
- Major Areas: Bachelor of Arts & Sciences, Missionary Ministries