Benefits of Chamber Membership
Your membership in the Tri-County Chamber of Commerce includes many benefits to help you achieve your business potential. But the biggest benefit of all is not found in what it can do for your business, but what it can do for your business environment.
A healthy business community attracts more customers which makes your own business achieve its full potential. Your membership dues go directly to nurture our local business community by funding promotions, providing government representation at the local, county, and state level, and most importantly by providing referrals and networking through the Chamber office. This helps keep our market area healthy and competitive – from the single entrepreneur to local service and retail business to corporate manufacturers.
The healthier the business climate you work in, the healthier your own business becomes!
Then print, fill it out, and mail or bring it to the Chamber office to start receiving these benefits!
New Members to the Chamber Receive:
- Business spotlight highlighting your business
- One business card ad in newsletter
- One complimentary full page insert in the newsletter – you provide folded copies of the insert
Meet other members to learn and network:
- Networking Breakfast – 2nd Wednesday of every month, 7:30 AM
- Lunch Forums – Speakers on business matters that affect you on the 3rd Thursday of most months at noon
- Ambassador meetings – Mornings and After Hours. Tour and learn about local businesses
Other Member Benefits:
- Website Listing – inclusion in the business directory with free link to your website.
- Business Referrals – sharing your info with the general public
- E-Mail Alerts – we keep you updated on important council meetings, training opportunities, and more
- Newsletter Advertisement Opportunities
- Your Business Brochure and Card – for distribution in our local Chamber office
- Electronic File for Mailing Labels – Chamber membership addresses (excluding phone & email)
- Inside Information – timely news regarding local issues that affect your business
- Bulk Mailing – Use of our Chamber bulk mailing permit discount
- Ribbon Cuttings & Business After Hours- working with member businesses to build connections and network
Your Chamber Represents You:
- Junction City, Monroe, and Harrisburg City Councils
- Legislative and governmental affairs
- Community Development Meetings
- O.D.O.T. meetings
Let Your Voice Be Heard:
- Committees/Programs/Projects – involvement in areas of interest and choice
- Government Workshop forums
- Local Business Forums